Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do you know a girl likes you? someone please help?

how do you know a girl likes you because i think this girl name Brooke likes me because today while i was at my locker, she def dropped something on propose and bent over in front of me and rubbed her nice butt against my balls. She always hits on me and checks me out. Does this mean she likes me, we are seniors in high school but i don't know if these are signs she wants to hook up or what. She also flirts with me too during class, lunch even out of school. She is really hot with a sexy bod and a pretty face and i really like to go out with her but i don't know how to ask her if she likes me. I just don't want to get hurt again because my ex g/f cheated on me and we dated for 2 months. Alot of girls say i look like a young brad pitt but i don't think she, maybe with my hair and when i have my goatie i look like him but not alot. I want girls to like me for me in the inside not just my body and i look like a celebrity alittle bit. Please help, does she like me or what.



How do you know a girl likes you? someone please help?

Se LIKES you, she LIKES you! Sheesh! She says you're the hottest guy in school, she likes your tattoo, (by the way, eww) she watches you play b'ball with your shirt off and licks her lips, she flirts with you, she hits on you, checking you out, she's always hanging around, and she deliberately rubs her butt on you, what do you need, to get hit over the head with a club?



So talk to her and ask her out already!!! Nobody likes getting hurt, so just hold off on jumping into bed right away. Do things she likes to do on dates, talk to her about her interests and do things connected to them, like if she likes art, go to an art show, if she likes Metallica, shop with her for a CD, if she likes boats, arrange for a boat ride, if she likes cats, buy her a cat toy.



oh, and guy? Brad Pitt you ain't.



How do you know a girl likes you? someone please help?

damn u looky mo fuka she likes u



i even have a ***** thinkin bout it



How do you know a girl likes you? someone please help?

sehe probably jst wants to **** u lol



How do you know a girl likes you? someone please help?

Big Question Man



I Think You Should Just Build A Relationship



See What Happens... Take It Slow



How do you know a girl likes you? someone please help?

Yes it is obvious that the girl likes you! But if I am not misguided your actual question is "should you pursue it?" Well, if you are looking for a "good girl" that won't break your heart; does a teenager who has the confidence to rub her bootie against a mans groin that she barely knows besides the few conversations she's flirted with him in... sound like a good girl? If you want to get laid, have some laughs, and possibly get your heart broken then go for it but if that's not what your looking for than i would re-evaluate your attraction to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton